Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monica and Eliezer

Monica and Eliezer had a beautiful outdoor wedding!  I really enjoyed watching the two of them and capturing the strong love they have for one another! This love was beaming from both of their eyes!  I had an almost death experience at this wedding. I was standing on a chair trying to get a perfect shot looking down on the two of them, when the leg of the chair sank down into some muddy dirt and flipped me over backwards. I seriously thought I had broken my arm, but did not want to say anything...I still had 3 hours left of shooting to do, so I just tried to ignore it. My assistant (Terria) was begging me to go to the emergency room.  We made it through the night and the wonderful events of the evening helped to distract me from the throbbing pain.  Needless to say, it was not broken...just super cut up and bruised.  I just wish my assistant could  have caught me falling on film.  I still laugh every time I think of how funny it must have looked!  Thanks again Monica and Eliezer for allowing me to photograph your beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment