Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dana and Chad


Dana and Chad had so many beautiful photos from their wedding of the two of them, however I will have to say that this was my favorite!  Dana, Chad picked a beautiful location for their wedding on Traverse Bay at the Perry Hotel!  They had a beautiful wedding  and you all should have seen Dana (I know it is hard to see her from this pic, so you will have to check her out on my website!) ,but she looked stunning!  I will have to say that her dress is still one of my favs EVER!
And for Chad,... He is lead singer in a rock band, and let me tell you...HE IS GOOD!  Watch out America, you will be seeing this couple on the Magazine racks soon!
Thanks again for choosing me to be your photographer and for sharing your amazing day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment