Sunday, February 22, 2009

Andrea and Mark


I love this photo from Andrea and Marks photo and as you can see, it is the photo they choose for their "Thank You Cards".  I met Andrea in a Boarders Book store last winter when I ran in to check the Bridal Guide Magazine (I had been chosen as the photographer to represent the state of Michigan for a promotional DVD)  Anyway, there was Andrea looking at Bridal Magazines.  We spoke for a few minutes, I gave her my website address and next thing I know, she gave me a call and that was that!  The two of them had a wonderful and beautiful ceremony as well as a unbelievable reception.  Andrea and Mark are another couple that bring a perfect balance to one another and will make a wonderful team as they spend the rest of their lives together.  Thank you both for sharing your day and allowing me to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment